One of our CORE values is to become an integral part of our community and provide resources for moms and families.
Throughout the year we will be hosting various events and information sessions, some free, some not discussing important topics for pre and postal natal women, health and safety for families, fun mom nights and more.
Refer to our Events Page for details on any upcoming sessions. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL SESSIONS. Please refer to our facebook page for all registration details for each event.
January 2018 - COMPLETED
- January 18th @ 6:00pm Mother Nurture Massage & Doula Services.
February 2018 - COMPLETED
- February 15th 6:00pm - KP zzz's Sleep Consulting
March 2018 - COMPLETED
- March 1st 6:00pm - KP zzz's Sleep Consulting (2nd Session)
- March 15th 6:00pm - Peak Physical Therapy - Please bring an exercise mat and clothing you feel confortable doing a few exercises in.
April 2018 - CANCELLED
- April 19th 6:00pm - Chloe McNamee Certified Car Seat Techician with AHS
May 2018 - COMPLETED
- May 10 6:00pm - Lethbridge Breastfeeding Medicine Clinic
Dr. Story and Dr. Appleton will be discussing various aspects of breastfeeding for the new mom and mom to be.
- September 15 - 9:30am-10:50pm - Infant + Child CPR Class - FULL
This class gives you practical hands on infant and child CPR, airway management and life saving skills to use if an infant or child is choking. We discuss AEDs ~ when and how to use them.
- September 15 - 11:00-12:30 FREE Baby Box Pop- Up
Registration is required to pick up a box!
Free Baby Boxes are here Lethbridge ... Pop Up style!
Stop by and pick up your free Baby Box from our Pop Up! Are you in a rush, don't have much time? Perfect, we have a team ready to get you in and out with your free Baby Box. That's why we call it a "Pop Up" - we have a limited time to hang out at this awesome venue, so we are bringing our A-game to make this pick up fast, easy and stress free!
If you are pregnant or have an infant 3 months or younger, you are eligible for this free portable bassinet!