The Baby Jogger® City Select® 2 Stroller, Eco Collection is a versatile dream for parents who know having only one option is not an option. With 24 configurations, this stroller converts from a single stroller to a double or even a triple with a second seat, infant car seat, or glider board (sold separately). Baby stays comfortable with a padded seat and canopy featuring soft, breathable TENCEL™ fabric that helps with thermal regulation and is sustainably sourced. You'll love the stylish premium leatherette accents on the handle and included belly bar. It compactly folds 20% smaller than the market-leading single-to-double stroller, as compared to the 2020 UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller in the US. Plus, its lightweight design, adjustable telescoping handlebar, and ample storage will provide you with even more convenience for your everyday travels. Customize your City Select® 2 with a variety of accessories (sold separately) to create the all-in-one stroller that keeps your family going, even as it grows.
- Create a travel system by adding a Baby Jogger, Britax, Chicco, Graco, Nuna, and UPPAbaby infant car seat with adapters (sold separately; compatible infant car seat models vary by brand)
- Sustainability meets comfort with soft, breathable TENCEL™ fabric that helps with thermal regulation and is used on the canopy and padded seat
- Premium leatherette accents on the handle and included belly bar provide an added touch of style
- Telescoping, height-adjustable handlebar provides comfortable steering and control, all within an arm's reach
- Front-wheel suspension with never-flat wheels and all-terrain tires
- Seat-back storage compartment and a large under-seat storage basket that holds up to 15 lb, so you always have everything you need within reach
- Adjustable seat recline and calf support helps you find the most comfortable ride for your baby
- Extended UV 50+ canopy with peekaboo window keeps kids shaded while allowing you to easily check in
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame
- Supports children up to 45 lb in each seat
Care & Maintenance
Refer to the care tag on the seat pad for washing instructions. Do not use solvents, caustic or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean, tumble dry or wring the fabric. Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing. If the seat cover requires replacing, only use parts from a Baby Jogger authorized dealer. Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.