This stylish and discreet breastfeeding hoodie provides all the comfort and convenience you need to be active and breastfeed anywhere, anytime.
- Fed up with removing layers of clothes to breastfeed?
- Can’t find a stylish hoodie to conveniently breastfeed in?
- Are you tired of not feeling confident enough to regularly breastfeed in public?
The Casual Fresh Breastfeeding Hoodie is trusted by thousands of moms worldwide. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what just one of our many moms had to say…
“Love, love, love it. I ummed and ahhed for a long time whether I should get one of these hoodies, or not. I finally bit the bullet this week and bought one on Wednesday and it arrived today (Friday). We live rurally too, so that's fast delivery! I'm so in love, not having to lift up layers of clothing to feed is brilliant. Couldn't recommend these enough. They're definitely a must have for any breastfeeding mom and so stylish! Worth the money, get yourself one!” - Jaz.
The Casual Fresh Breastfeeding Hoodie is a great way to stay warm and cosy in those winter months, or all year round, and is especially handy for your post-workout cool-down. The horizontal zips along the front allow for hassle-free breastfeeding on the go, so you don’t have to muck around removing layers.
- STYLE: Casual breastfeeding hoodie.
- HOOD: Classic.
- LENGTH: Stretch and length to comfortably fit a growing baby bump.
- WEIGHT: Light to mid-weight. Can be worn over or under layers.
- BREASTFEEDING: Horizontal invisible twin zips.
- FABRIC: 95% cotton/5% spandex.
Cadenshae's hoodies are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold machine wash with similar colours.
- Don’t bleach.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Cool iron on reverse, do not iron print.
Are you ready for a casual hoodie with quick and easy breastfeeding access that doesn’t look like another piece of maternity clothing?