Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
The Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat is the premier infant carrier for safety, comfort, and convenience and accommodates infants from 4 to 30 lbs., up to 30".
One-pull harness tightening and loosening allow for quick fitting, and the thickly-padded infant insert gives extra support for a smaller baby around the head, neck, back and bottom.
The shell is lined with energy absorbing foam, and the vehicle base features an innovative UAS management system, easy belt routing, a one-pull, centrally located tightening strap and a spring-loaded leveling foot to make installation easy.
The base also features a built-in belt locking system for vehicles without UAS and an enclosed underside to protect vehicle seats from damage.
Proper installation is the key to safer travel, and Chicco's KeyFit is the easiest car seat to install correctly.
- Rear-facing for infants 4-30 lbs, up to 30"
- ReclineSure® Leveling Foot adjusts to fit vehicle seat angle
- RideRight® Bubble-level indicators show when a proper fit has been achieved
- SuperCinch® One-pull UAS Tightener achieves a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightening and loosening allow for quick fitting
- Removable padded infant insert for babies 4-11 lbs.
- Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Adjustable multi-position canopy
- Easy removal from both stroller and base
- Smooth underside of base helps protect against damage to vehicle seats
- Easy vehicle belt routing and a built-in lock-off system accommodates vehicles without UAS
- Fabrics may be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water, or machine-washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry.
Care and Maintenance
Fabrics may be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
Removing the Seat Pad:
Remove Harness Straps from Harness Slots as described in "Changing Harness Height." Unhook elastic band attached around handle pivots, and disconnect chest clip and buckle. Carefully pull seat pad from under Adjuster Cover. ADJUSTER COVER MUST REMAIN IN PLACE.Guide harness assembly through slots in bottom of seat pad, while removing from Carrier.
NEVER remove Harness or harness components from Carrier. If harness is extremely soiled or damaged, Call Chicco to order a replacement.
Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Towel dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH, solvents, or household cleaners, as they may weaken the plastics.
Cleaning Harness and LATCH Straps:
Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Air dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH, solvents, or household cleaners, as they may weaken the straps.
Cleaning Buckle and LATCH Hardware:
Sponge clean, or rinse in cup of warm water. DO NOT USE ANY SAPS OR LUBRICANTS on Buckle or LATCH Hardware. It may cause them to malfunction.
Click Here for the Chicco KeyFit 30 Instruction Manual