What is Baltic Amber?
Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Baltic Amber is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestion). Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief.
Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis. Scientific research has shown that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling and soothe inflammed areas. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognised by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic (pain reliever), which can help to relieve many painful conditions.
Material: Natural 100% authentic Baltic Amber is used to make our products.
Baltic Amber Facts:
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies
Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. Amber is unique and has amazing results which are all natural. Baltic Amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world.
- To clean ~ wipe with a damp cloth.
- Can I wear it in the pool or shower? Absolutely, it may even help with absorption!
- Are amber necklaces safe? As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring and not a magnetic clasp. But.....
Safety Disclaimer ~ please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a choking hazard.