IMPORTANT before buying:
- The BellyFit is designed to work with a specific type of zip. Your jacket might require a Zip Adapter to use the BellyFit.
- Alternatively see our NEW! Universal Jacket Extender by clicking here.
- The BellyFit is a zip-in softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. No need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a XXXL. Feel good in your own jacket!
- While baby-carrying with a soft-structured front-carrier, wrap or sling, the Bellyfit extends your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Designed to work with the most popular type of zip found on outer-wear jackets.
- Wind, rain and snow resistant, ready for fall, winter and spring.
- "Snaperoo" adjustable elastic that can be snapped anywhere on the BellyFit for a more custom fit.
- Optional snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (sold separately).
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most.
- Designed and lovingly made in Canada.
- Made from buttery-soft Softshell for comfortable protection against the elements.
- Long pull-tabs on all zips to make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps at the top of the BellyFit allow for easier folding down and securing in place on shorter jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Plastic snap at the bottom of the BellyFit for even better adjustments.
Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The BellyFit is NOT a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier.