Pip + Phee Bamboo Sleep Bag- 2.5 Tog
In Pip + Phee's opinion, there’s no better feeling than curling up in bed with a cozy duvet! That’s exactly the feeling they aspired to duplicate for your babes when designing these quilted bamboo sleep bags.
With 95% bamboo outer AND inner layers, these sleep bags are silky smooth, breathable, ultra comfortable and the perfect addition to any bedtime routine. The only material that comes into contact with your sweet babe is silky soft bamboo. This means that if the weather is warm, you can skip the sleeper and put baby right into their sleep bag in just a diaper and be sure that there's nothing but bamboo rubbing up against them. They designed their sleep bags with NO THREADS exposed inside. No more worrying about threads coming loose and wrapping around baby's toes in their sleep.
Available in sizes 0-6M, 6-18M & 18-36M. Please note that these ranges are guidelines only and specific measurements are outlined below.
- 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex
- Ideal for room temperatures between 69-73 F
- Quilted interior is more resistant to wear & prevents fill from collecting unevenly in the sleep bag during washing and wearing - evenly distributed warmth with every wear!
- J-shaped two-way zippers for easy diaper changes
- XL padded zipper garage at neckline keeps zipper from rubbing against baby’s neck
- Tag-free neckline
- Extra large zipper with rounded edges
- Close zipper to launder
- Snip any loose threads before wearing
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, with like fabrics & gentle detergent
- If it’s not possible to air dry (#momlife…), tumble dry on low heat
- Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Toxin, BPA-phthalate-flame retardant free for a safer night’s sleep
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 86 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 102 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off. They are big fans of successful transfers.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure a proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to be able to fully extend legs & baby should be able to freely move at the hips for proper development.