CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are searching for that right individual to add to our team! Do you think you are the right fit?
We are Lethbridge's largest independent baby store with the mission of being "the" place for the modern parent to shop and be welcomed into parenthood. From car seats and strollers to soothers and swaddles we are excited to be in our 4th year of business and continuing to grow our business and helping families in Southern Alberta and across Canada.
Our Inventory Coordinator position is currently a part-time position Tuesday to Friday 9:30 - 2:30pm and we are looking for a fun, focused, detailed person to join our BL Family! The position is currently not available for weekend or evening shifts, however the individuals will need to be flexible and available for additional hours during peak inventory seasons. Position has an immediate start date.
- Dependable, fun, kind and hard working.
- Understands the word "hustle" and is comfortable working under pressure and within deadlines.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong math, reading and computer skills.
- Ability to manage and work within various computer software programs at once. - Strong aptitude and comfort for learning new things
- Confidence in working independently.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving boxes approximately 30+ pounds, climbing ladders, bending, and moving efficiently throughout our space.
- Positive and energetic personality
- Takes pride in completing tasks accurately and efficiently -
Wants to contribute to a growing local business.
- Completed high school diploma
- Valid drivers license
This position is integral to the continued growth of our business and the amazing team of individuals we employee.
The right candidate can expect the following job related tasks.
- Entering purchase orders into our POS system
- Creating new products within our inventory database
- Publishing products onto our website
- Maintaining website inventory details.
- Receiving inventory which includes unpacking, hanging, steaming, tagging product
- Organizing excess stock
- Organizing and cleaning stock room
- Communicating with management
- Following up with vendors
- Properly filling documentation/paperwork
- Completing partial inventory counts
- Moving offsite inventory
- Loading up purchases into customers vehicles.
Baby Laurel & Co offers;
- Competitive industry wages
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work hours
- Advancement and growth opportunities.
We are so excited to bring on an amazing person to fill this important role. If you think you are that right person we ask all interested applicants to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com including why you want to work for us, why you are a great fit and wage expectations. Applying deadline is January 30th. We thank all applicants in advance but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.