Refunds, Shipping & Returns
Christmas Return Policy
Purchases made from November 20th and on will have an extended time period to make an exchange or store credit on eligible items till January 5th Purchases outside the 30 days and brought back after January 5th will not be accepted. Purchases made before Nov 20th are not eligible for the extended returns. Sale items are always a final sale.
Returns & Exchanges
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange or receive a store credit on an item that are
- NON-SALE items
- non final sale items
- in the original packaging (unopened),
- in re-sellable condition (no rip or tears in box or packaging, free from pet hair and odours)
- with tags attached,
- with proof of purchase within 30 days, less the shipping costs if applicable. Items past 30 days are a final sale.
Sale and clearance items are FINAL SALE
For safety, health & hygienic reasons, some products are final sale.
These products include, but are not limited to:
- Car seats and Car seat bases
- Breast pumps & accessories
- Bottles and Bottle nipples
- Nursing pads, bras and Nursing accessories
- Pacifiers and Teethers that are open packaging or easy to access
- Bath tubs & Bathing accessories that are open packaging or easy to access
- Swimsuits & Swim Diapers
- Feeding Items that are open packaging or easy to access.
- Safety products
- Skin Care products
- Gift Cards
- Mattresses & Mattress Covers
- Baby Carriers
- Stuffed animals
- Diapering Products
- Electronics (Monitors)
Additionally, the following items are also final sale:
- Clearance Items
- Items that have been removed or taken out of their original packaging
- Items that have been assembled of modified
- Special order items
All items labelled "clearance" or "sale" are a final sale and cannot be exchanged for another product or for in store credit. No price adjustments available on any sale items.
Proof of purchase is the responsibility of the customer and we kindly request receipts are retained if purchased in store. All orders in store and online have a proof of purchase provided to a customer, and or a gift receipt in the situation of gift purchases. This is required and returns will not be completed without confirming proof of purchase.
Gifts are bound by the same return and exchange policies as non gift purchases.
Baby Laurel & Co. reserves the right to determine if the item appears to be in the same condition as when the item was purchased and if it appears to be used, worn, unclean, or is not in re-sellable condition. Products that have been opened and assembled are not eligible for exchange or store credit.
After 30 days, items cannot be exchanged and are a final sale.
We pride ourselves in maintaining high quality standards and cannot take back items that have been used, damaged or are not clean. We like to ensure a level of integrity for other customers who may purchase an exchanged item and cannot in all confidence put items back on the shelf knowing they do not meet the above criteria.
From time to time defects of products may occur. Please note the following
- Gear purchases, that include but not limited to car seats, strollers, playpens, mattresses, swings, high chairs, bassinets, large toys, monitor & electronics will have manufacturer warranties that are held with the manufacturing company themselves. If a customer has an issue or concern with the performance they are instructed to reach out to the manufacturer directly. Baby Laurel & Co does not administer any warranty claims.
- Clothing, Baby Laurel & Co will assess any clothing defects within a 30 day period from date of purchase.We strongly recommend you inspect your purchase immediately upon purchase. Any issues with a product outside of 30 days will be considered a final sale. Any issue beyond this time frame will be assessed on an individual basis.
In store pickups
Required to be picked up no later than 30 days unless other wised arranged with one of our staff. Order deemed to be abandoned and left well beyond 30 days without us being able to get a hold of a customer will have their item donated or refunded less a 20% restocking fee.
Pickup orders have the same return policy as in store purchases and or shipping orders, as such orders picked up outside 30 days will mean their order is a final sale.
Sale events may have their own shipping rates and or policies.
The below free AND flat rate shipping options are ONLY available on certain online items including but not limited to small and lightweight items.
Various Items may NOT be eligible for free shipping and will have their own rates populate at checkout.
The below shipping options are in effect, Baby Laurel reserves the right to change these rates at any time and may be different during sale events.
Flat Rate Shipping under $150.00 before tax = $12.50
Free Shipping over $150
Flat Rate Shipping under $150.00 before tax = $19.99
Free Shipping over $150.00
We do not currently ship to the NWT, the Yukon. Nunavut or outside of Canada.
Baby Laurel & Co. uses a variety of shipping companies for free/flat shipping options which includes basic insurance coverage up to $100. Shipments lost or stolen in transit are the responsibility of the customer.
Returned packages: If a package is returned to Baby Laurel & Co. for any reason the customer will be responsible for the returned package fee we are charged and any additional shipping costs to reship the item. These costs will need to be paid before the package is re-shipped.
We are not able to make changes to addresses after an order has been placed. If a change needs to be made the order will be refunded and the customer will need to repurchase the items.
- Please allow up to 2-3 business days (during sale events or launches processing times may be longer) from the time an order is placed for items to ship from Baby Laurel & Co. This is our processing time, not the time it takes for it to ship to you.
- If an item is ordered on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday the item will begin to be processed on the next business day. (please note our store is closed on Sunday and Mondays).
- Orders will not be refunded if delays occur that are out of our control. Orders should be placed to account for ample shipping time.
- We will accept an order cancellation within 6 hours from the time the order is made for a refund less our merchant transaction fees (orders during sale events are not eligible for cancellation). PLEASE NOTE Transaction fees are higher if you have used Sezzle to complete your order. These are transaction fees that we pay regardless if an order is completed or not and not refunded to us. Cancellations outside of 6 hours will be processed in the same fashion as our in store purchases when a customer returns an item, as a store credit and an online gift card will be issued to you with a code for a future order.
Please contact Baby Laurel & Co. at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) for online orders before shipping the return back to us.
- Customers need to contact us within 3 days of receiving their order to request a return authorization.
- We will request an image of the item showing its condition prior to sending the RA#. RA# and Attention "Returns Department" will need to be clearly marked on your return package.
- The item(s) will need to be in original condition, in original packaging, unworn, with tags on. Free from any pet hair, odours and any other factors that would make the item unsellable to a future customer.
- All returns need to be sent back and received in store within 30 days of purchase, not the date the customer received the original package.
- Customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Online returns will be re-assessed once received in store within 5-7 days.
- The customer will receive an online gift card in the amount paid for the item for a future purchase less any shipping costs that are applicable.
- In the event the item is not in the proper condition for a return the customer will be contacted to arrange return shipping at their expense.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 403-942-1814 to speak to one of our staff with any questions.