FLLO IN MARSHMALLOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ETA END OF APRIL
Sale on the Fllo Marshmallow ends May 1st or while supplies last. Can't be combined with any other offer.
All car seats are a final sale
SOME FABRICS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER (CONTACT STORE FOR MORE DETAILS)
The Compact Convertible Car Seat
Fllo is one of the safest narrow car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any flame retardants. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Safety Features That Matter
Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
fllo Safety Highlights
What sets fllo apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
Modern Mobility Made Easy
Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection - Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
Adjustable Headrest - Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
Aircraft Approved - Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
Engineered for Comfort - The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
Recyclable Through Clek - When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, they can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
1+2 Year Warranty - Clek stands behind their car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
9-Year Car Seat Expiration - Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Fllo, year after year, after year.
Fabric Options for Fllo:
Fllo comes in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
Jersey Knit Collection - Jersey knit is a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Tokidoki Rebel 2.0
C-Zero Plus Performance Collection - Clek's C-Zero Plus Performance Collection is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
Standard C-Zero Plus - Available in all the fun colours and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
- Ten Year Blue
Premium C-Zero Plus
- Thunder and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat.
- Marshmallow offer soft yet durable options that read like a plush chenille with a hint of linen, and bring a casual elegance to your vehicle.
Mammoth Collection - Clek's Mammoth Collection features an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
Compare Fabric Collections
Jersey Knit Collection
- Free of Brominated & Chlorinated Flame Retardants
C-Zero Performance Plus Collection
- Free of Brominated & Chlorinated Flame Retardants
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Best for Cleanability & Durability
- Best for Stain, Moisture and Odour Resistance
- Free of ALL Added Flame Retardants
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
- Made with Natural Materials
- Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Best for Breathability & Temperature Regulation
Click Here to view more about the Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat including installation instructions.