Not all fabrics are stocked in store, however available by special order. Please contact the store directly with any inquiries.
New for 2022, Clek Liing Infant Car Seats in Thunder, Pitch Black, and Marshmallow come with matching inserts.
The ride starts here.
Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
All Liing models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any flame retardants. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Engineered to keep your newborn safe and secure, wherever your ride takes you. - Safety is in their DNA. That's why Liing includes innovative, best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, which prevents rotation and absorbs energy in a collision, reducing crash forces by up to 40%.
Secure Installation - in Every Seating Position.
Liing offers intuitive installation options that keep safety at the forefront, with the flexibility required to ensure a perfect fit in your vehicle.
The Right Recline: It's About More than Comfort.
A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn's airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
That's why Liing offers up to 7 recline positions and a trusty bubble indicator to let you know EXACTLY where your baby needs to be to ensure that proper angle. You don’t have to worry about accounting for the roadway or the vehicle seat as they are typically tilted in some way. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH (UAS) is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
With or Without Rigid-LATCH
For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH (UAS), the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
Grows With Your Family
Clek Liing car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
Safety Obsessed, So You Can Enjoy the Ride.
Safety is the reason we're doing this in the first place - to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features, and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
Safety Without Compromise
The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
Newborn Body Support System
The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
Energy Absorbing Metal Load Leg
The 13-position metal load leg can be easily adjusted to fit in any seating position, even the centre seat where there is often a hump on the floor. Its designed to increase stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Recyclable through Clek - When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Aircraft Approved - Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- 1+2 Year Warranty - Clek stands behind their car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration - Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Liing, year after year, after year.
- Machine Washable Cover - Designed with an easy-to-remove and washable cover, because life happens.
- Assembled in Canada - Assembled with pride in Ontario.
liing works seamlessly with the stroller brands you love.
Deciding on the right Liing and stroller combination can be overwhelming and time consuming. That's why we designed Liing to work with top brands like Baby Jogger®, BabyZen®, Bugaboo®, Bumbleride®, Silver Cross®, Stokke®, Thule® and Uppababy®, using the Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter made by each stroller brand.
Click Here to view the complete list of compatible strollers.
Fabric Options for Liing:
Liimg comes in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
Jersey Knit Collection - Jersey knit is a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
C-Zero Plus Performance Collection - Clek's C-Zero Plus Performance Collection is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
Premium C-Zero Plus
- Thunder, Cloud and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat.
- Marshmallow offers soft yet durable options that read like a plush chenille with a hint of linen, and bring a casual elegance to your vehicle.
- Premium C-Zero Plus
- Mammoth Collection - Clek's Mammoth Collection features an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
Compare Fabric Collections
Jersey Knit Collection
- Free of Brominated & Chlorinated Flame Retardants
C-Zero Performance Plus Collection
- Free of Brominated & Chlorinated Flame Retardants
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Best for Cleanability & Durability
- Best for Stain, Moisture and Odour Resistance
- Free of ALL Added Flame Retardants
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
- Made with Natural Materials
- Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Best for Breathability & Temperature Regulation