Kyte Baby Sleep Bag 0.5 Tog
The wearable blanket that gives you peace of mind and helps your baby sleep through the night
Voted the No. 1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump in 2019, Kyte Baby's bamboo sleep bag is buttery soft and keeps baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
- Exterior: 97% Bamboo Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Highly breathable
- J-shaped double zipper
- 0.5 TOG: 23 - 26 °C / 74 - 78 °F
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. Kyte Baby recommends a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Due to lack of quilting, the 0.5 TOG Sleep Bag tends to run bigger and have more stretch.
Wash and Care
To maintain the quality and feel of your bamboo clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
- Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.
When washing any of your baby’s clothes, think less is more. Kyte Baby recommends avoiding care products that contain harsh chemicals, additives, optical brighteners, and bleach.
|Size||Weight (lb)||Weight (kg)||Height (in)||Height (cm)|
|XS||7 - 13||3 - 6||20 - 25||50 - 63|
|S||14 - 20||6 - 9||22 - 27||56 - 69|
|M||18 - 30||8 - 13||26 - 33||66 - 84|
|L||28 - 42||12 - 19||33 - 40||84 - 102|