*Special Order Item*
- Durable, luggage grade, 600 denier nylon bag
- Exposed wheels attached to bag for easy rolling
- Convenient inner wheel bag contains stroller wheels
- Padded bumper bar pocket
- Front luggage tag pocket
- Fits all CRUZ models
How it Works
Register your stroller and travel bag online prior to your departure. Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
- Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (VISTA and TravelBag)
- Image of damage to VISTA
- Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)
- UPPAbaby travel bag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Please Note: If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim. To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email email@example.com
Travel Safe, Travel Happy!